Constance is available to speak to your organization.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS:
CREATING THE LIFE THAT YOU DESIRE
This one day workshop will teach you how to create the life of your dreams. It will take a candid look at living life authentically and purposefully. It will help you to determine specifically what you desire and how to strategically begin the process of creating that life. Limiting belief systems and sabotaging behavior will be uncovered and replaced with how to set empowering intentions. A 5-step process will be revealed that will leave with a clear vision of what they want in life and to create it.
DISCOVERING YOUR PURPOSE AND DESTINY
What were you created to do on earth? What would you do, even if you were not paid? What is your passion? Every life needs a direction – a purpose. Without it we simply drift through life. This workshop will help you discover your calling and the overall theme of your life. This workshop will begin the process of determining what you gifts and talents are and how to develop those gifts within your purpose. You will experience success in your life to the extent that you are clear about your life’s purpose. This workshop is a roadmap with clearly defined directions and how to live a happier, authentically and purposeful life.
LEADERSHIP TRAINING WORKSHOPS:
KEEPING YOUR EMPLOYEES MOTIVATED AND PRODUCTIVE DURING TOUGH TIMES
In today’s global and competitive world, a highly motivated and productive workforce is vital for organizational success. The new realities of the workplace demand new strategies.
This workshop is an informative one-day program that will empower managers and supervisors with specific strategies, techniques and tools that they can utilize to inspire and motivation their staff. Participants will learn the “how to’s” of employee motivation and leave with a specific action plan.
- · Energizing the work environment
- · Recognizing needs and understanding behavior
- · Winning cooperation and increasing morale
- · Leadership and communication
- · Navigating through change
- · Building self-directed teams
- · Keys to great team performance
- · Leading your team in a time of crisis
- · Tips to regenerate your team
- · Recognizing excellence and rewarding achievement
UNDERSTANDING AND MANAGING CHANGE AND TRANSISTION IN THE WORKPLACE
CHANGE is constant in the workplace. This comprehensive workshop covers all phases of how to make organizational change work, from understanding why people so often resist or fear change … to how and when to introduce change initiatives in a way that gains acceptance … to handling conflict and discord during the change process … to sustaining change for lasting results. It will examine the fears and challenges of transition and downsizing and reveal how to establish a workplace culture where positive change can flourish.
- Recognizing the positive and negative consequences of change.
- Why fear, anxiety, resistance and stress are so often associated with change.
- ·Key strategies for effectively dealing with unexpected or unwanted change.
- Typical obstacles in the change process and how to overcome them.
- Discover personal strategies for personal behavior change.
- ·Rediscovering your gift/talents for this season in your life.
- Secrets to creating lasting behavior change.
- The importance of becoming comfortable with uncertainty
- How to change the way you think – which will change the way you behave.