TELESEMINAR ON BUSINESS – Audio (Originally Aired 4/21/2011)
Click the link below to listen to the replay of the call:
Originally Aired: Thursday April 21, 2011
If you have an idea or if you feel that would like to start a business, then this free teleseminar is for you. This is an opportunity for y0u to ask about how to implement your specific idea or business.
- How to get your juices flowing and get an inspired idea.
- Assessing – Counting the cost before you begin business. Are you willing to pay the price?
- Are you willing to work hard even if you do not make a profit for 6 months – a year?
- How to define the skills and interest that you bring to the business.
- Determining your unique positioning. How are you different? What is your Niche?
- How to have forward thinking.
- Who are your competitors? How are they doing?
- Learning how to plan backwards.
- Do you need a business Plan?
- The four P’s in Business – Packaging, Presentation, Promotion, Paid in Multiple Ways
- What is the biggest wealth mistake that entrepreneurs can make.